Friday, August 2, 2013

Book Update #1

It looks as though I will be getting my first book published sometimes in January 2014, as I am not having as much time as I anticipated to be able to work on it. I am having trouble with proof-reading and making sure that the format is correct for publishing for Kindle.

I am thinking that it was very unrealistic of me to expect to have all the bugs worked out and have a manuscript I am happy with before December, let alone TWO. So, back to basics I go. I will continue to post updates and I will be posting a brief description of my first book within a week.

I am also spending a little more time writing for various websites right now, because I am hoping to earn a little more cash to put toward my schooling and other expenses for this semester. I'll keep you all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m a Terrible Blogger!

 Actually, I pretty much just let life and my depression take over me for awhile. So I stopped writing.  What a shame it is that the times w...